Returns & Exchanges
(This policy does not apply to Genki Audio and Genki Audio Lite)
You have 30 days after delivery of your order to return unopened products purchased directly from Genki, including those listed above as well as other physical products purchased on genkithings.com, for a full refund. Genki will not refund the cost of shipping unless the return is a result of Genki providing a product different than the product ordered.
Genki will not accept returns for the following items:
- Any items that are shipped to Genki after 30 days from delivery.
- Any items that have been opened or unsealed.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, show signs of use or is missing parts.
- Any items that were not purchased directly from Genki.
Within 30 days after a delivery of your order, you may exchange the item(s) purchased directly from Genki. Opened or unsealed items can only be exchanged for the same item.
Genki will not accept exchanges for the following items:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery;
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is damaged, or is missing parts;
- Any item that was not purchased directly from Genki.
Requesting a Return/Exchange
To request for returning an item for a refund or exchange:
1. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you return the product, if not we might not be able to identify your return;
2. Please send the item in original packaging, with all parts undamaged, unscratched, to the appropriate address listed below, along with an explanation and photo of the issue and whether you are requesting a refund or exchange;
3. Be sure to include your name, address, daytime phone number, email address, and your original order number;
4. Please send the package via a registered or insured shipping method as Genki will not be responsible for lost or misdirected packages.
- Attn. CS Returns
- 2222 Felicia Ave
- Rowland Hts, CA 91748
Credits for properly returned items will be applied to the payment method that was used for the order. If credit card payment was used, the credit will be applied to the same credit card number that was used for the original order. Credits should appear within two billing cycles.